Perun's release notes
The new release notes you will find here.
- Simplified UI when manually adding users to VOs or Groups. Now we have single search button and table shows all results - users found inside and outside of a VO.
- Users from Charles University can import own publications from OBD to Perun.
- Partial fix for Chrome on Windows using Kerberos authentication. User was requested to enter credentials multiple times, since Chrome doesn't trust whole domain, but most top-level path. User is now requested to enter credentials twice at most.
- Members are no longer validated if membership expiration is set to future and current status is "disabled". Only "expired" members are validated like this.
- Notifications about future account expiration are no longer sent, if user has submitted (pending) membership extension application.