Perun is build using enterprise technologies:
- Spring - Supports building flexible JVM-based systems and applications
- Google Web Toolkit - Used to build web user interface of Perun
- Jenkins - Leading open-source continuous integration software
- Perun uses SQL database as a backend, Oracle and PostgreSQL database engines are supported.
- Perun can synchronize groups and members with external sources like:
- XML and CSV files
- any SQL DB supporting JDBC
- LDAP servers including Active Directory
Development life cycle
- We are doing a code review before any new code comes to the mainstream code.
- Before deploying any new code it must pass all the tests.
Perun-services are automatically activated tools which allow to keep situation stated at database the same as status of all resources controlled by system Perun. List of perun-services can be increased by adding of new services which can have special functionality according needing of administrators and users of system